February 2020 other women and I came forward to discuss the emotional abuse they suffered by the same man in the comic book industry. These stories are well-documented on personal blogs.
If you are looking for more information on trauma and abuse, consider the following reading list:
- Bessel van der Kolk’s “The Body Keeps Score”
- Emerson & Hopkins “Overcoming Trauma Through Yoga”
- Amy Weintraub “Yoga for Depression”
- Kameron Hurley “The Geek Feminist Revolution“
- Felicia Day “You’re Never Weird on the Internet”
Part One – my experience with a toxic person
Part Two – Science on abuse
Part Three – trolls don’t like crying
Part Four – How to identify toxic people
Part Five – I Want an Apology
Part Six – The Catfishing Continues
Part Seven – Choose a Call to Action
5 Comments on To My Abuser in the Comic Book Industry
Comments are closed.