Patreon backers got to read posts first. This post will be a hub where I’ll add links as they’re made. I post about writing and interview authors whenever possible so there is also the /tag/writing in the cloud to check out too. Don’t put on the brakes because this was “NaNoWriMo”. There’s writing advice, insight, and tips on setting up Scrivener no matter what month/time period you choose to write. It’s still applicable.
I’m an #AmazonInfluencer and Affiliate too so if you purchase through my links, that modestly helps when it comes to paying bills.
Writing Tutorial posts include quotes to keep you going and a fair share of gifs and screenshots. I have reminders about backing up files and explanations of how I do it. Recommendations on other books about forensics and story structure. Plus some pet pictures.
2017 WEEKLY WRITING JOURNALS:
YOGA FOR WRITERS SERIES:
- Asanas post with videos for neck, wrist and shoulders; sun salutations and hamstrings; sciatica pain relief and hip flexors.
- Sadhana: how writing/creating can be part considered part of your daily spiritual commitment.
- Non-Asana Yoga: Ahimsa, Saucha, Tapas, and Karma Yoga
- If you’re also doing NaNoWriMo2017, you can follow add me there. Even when they deactivate, buddies stay connected year to year.
- Setting up writing software: writing prep
- Pinterest writing board (Bear Roots, NaNoWriMo 2017)
- Svenja Gosen’s spreadsheet templates with a variety of themes for plotting, characters, timelines, story management
- My books (three of my books started as NaNoWriMo drafts)
- Amazon Author Page
- Interview with Jolene Haley and Brian LeTendre
- Pinterest writing board (general)
- Writing in and out of your comfort zone
- More milestones, rewards, and goals
- Rewards for yourself as you reach milestones
- Interview with poet and flash fiction writer Josh Neff (2015)