You can be a proud supporter of the Vodka O’Clock show and my writing by being a Patreon backer!
COMICS & PROSE
For my original comics and prose check out these blog posts that give more information:
- BEAR ROOTS, October 2018
- ATHENA VOLTAIRE IN LAND, SKY AND SEA, December 2017, prose short story published by Action Lab Entertainment.
- MISTY MURDER, September 2017
- THE WINCHESTER-NABU DETECTIVE AGENCY: ADVENTURES WITH GUS Online Weekly, 2017-Present, also available in paperback
- MISCARRIAGE OF JUSTICE: A FARRAH WETHERS MYSTERY (Book three), May 2017
- FULL BODY MANSLAUGHTER: A FARRAH WETHERS MYSTERY (Book two), Oct 2016
- CARDIAC ARREST: A FARRAH WETHERS MYSTERY (Book one), Jan 2016
- PROTECTORS 2: HEROES, stories to benefit Protect, 2015
- LEARNING A-Z (2014+), authored several educational comics for kids to at early level reading stage.
- AMELIA EARHART: ACROSS THE ATLANTIC (published 2015)
- BOOK: THIRTEEN LESSONS LEARNED ABOUT CAM GIRLS (2014), a mini memoir available on Kindle as of September 2014. Printed copy published on 12-August-2015.
- RISE: COMICS AGAINST BULLYING (2014), a comic anthology series of stories to educate about tolerance, respect, sexuality and important lessons learned from formative years; the project is published by Northwest Press and was funded through Kickstarter on October 31, 2014. Not available to the public yet but keep watching Twitter for announcements.
- SUBCULTURE (2013), the massive omnibus of the web comic by Kevin Freeman and Stan Yan where I was a guest writer. Published in print by Action Lab (2014).
- SHAKESPEARE SHAKEN (2012), a creative approach to twisting the tales of Shakespeare by an impressive collection of comic writers and artists from the publisher that brought reader POE TWISTED, Red Stylo 2012.
- SHELTER (2012) charity anthology benefitting Food on Foot, 2012
- HOLYOAK (2011), my first published short story originally part of The December Project anthology, 2011
- SLIM & POSH (2011-2012), originally a workshop exercise through Comics Experience, I was able to hire Thomas Boatwright to bring to life my story about an overworked scientist. Also on Issuu.
- Author Page on PubSlush