BROOKLYN 99 AS CATS
AMBER LOVE 23-MAY-2018 My work is supported by the generous backers at Patreon.com/amberunmasked who appreciate my reviews and my stories; and they also get first access to what’s happening with my books and podcast. Also, I’m an Amazon Influencer so you can shop through my personal recommendations with these handy links below:
Products from Amazon.com
Price: $11.55Was: $17.00
Price: $12.99Was: $15.95
What can I say? Sometimes as I’m about to fall asleep, weird shit starts churning through my brain. One night it happened to be “what kind of cats are the Brooklyn 99 characters?” and thus, here we are.
Jake is lovable, progressive, never afraid to speak his mind, and uses humor as a defense mechanism. Yet, still has one of the best minds for detective work.
Rosa is known for her tough as nails personality and physically expressing herself (for rage or love). She keeps a minuscule circle of close loved ones. When she gets vulnerable, she hurts as hard as she hits.
Loves challenges and impressing her superiors. She’s neat and organized. Amy works hard and wants the credit for it.
Captain Raymond Holt
Captain Holt has little room for nonsense for in his life, but he is capable of loosening up on rare occasions. Loves classical music. Capable of holding a grudge for decades.
Goofy and lovable with an encyclopedic knowledge of food, Charles could be anyone’s best friend.
Sgt. Terry Jeffords
Loving husband and father of three, Sgt. Jeffords will do anything to keep his home-family and precinct-family from harm. Terry works out as revenge for being bullied when he was hefty and has to endure constant workplace sexual harassment from Gina Linetti.
Hitchcock & Scully
I’m still not sure which is which but one sings like an angel and both love food, but refuse to clean up after themselves. Enjoying life is more important than health for these two BFFs.
Oh, dear, Gina. Narcissistic Gina. She does come across as vain, yet she’s frugal and not as self-absorbed as she pretends to be. She loves her friends. She hates working. She can also be the surprising moral compass for the 99.
Dr. Kevin Cozner, PhD.
Dedicated professor and husband to Captain Holt. Kevin is as no nonsense as his husband, but he’s learning to embrace the 99 as a distant family in outer orbit.
Gus’ Favorite Animal Networks to Support:
- Sarah Donner’s Patreon for music & foster kitties
- Second Chance for Animals in Somerset, NJ (the nice people who placed him with us)
- The Jackson Galaxy Project to make shelters more alluring for potential pet guardians and to better the lives of the shelter animals while they are there.
- Pet Adoption League in Hackettstown, NJ
- Clifton Cats in Clifton, NJ – they found homes for 100 cats & kittens in the first half of 2018!
- Rahway Kitty Hall cat cafe and shelter in Rahway, NJ and hosts Yoga with Cats too
- Pittsburgh Aviation Animal Rescue Team flies animals to safe locations for adoption
- Flying Fur Animal Rescue flies animals on the east coast to shelters for adoption